Knowing that investing in unlisted companies carries a certain amount of risk is probably one of the first things any investor should be aware of. This is because the returns on capital are not guaranteed, not by the government, not by ASIC, not by the company issuing the securities or the seller who is selling securities, and certainly not by Enable Funding. That means that there is a chance that your actual revenue will be different than what you had expected.
Enable Funding does not give financial advice of any kind. We simply provide the tools for companies and funders to communicate more efficiently and manage what is needed for a successful transaction. It is up to every investor to read the information provided by the company and to ask questions from those involved before making any investment decision. Investors should seek independent advice from an Australian Financial Services Licensee who is qualified to provide such advice and it is essential that funders undertake their own due diligence about the industry, market opportunity and competitors.
- Investment in new business carries high risks. It is highly speculative and before investing in any project about which information is given, prospective investors are strongly advised to take appropriate professional advice;
- The information contained in the Publication has been prepared by or on behalf of the person who is proposing to issue or sell the securities or scheme interests and neither Global Funding Partners Pty Ltd trading as Enable Funding ABN 84 602 324 658 or its accredited Members and Consultants have undertaken an independent review of the information contained in the Publication;
- The information contained in the Publication about the proposed business opportunity and the securities or scheme interests is not intended to be the only information on which the investment decision is made and is not a substitute for a disclosure document, Product Disclosure Statement or any other notice that may be required under the Act, as the Act may apply to the investment. Detailed information may be needed to make an investment decision, for example: financial statements; a business plan; information about ownership of intellectual or industrial property; or expert opinions including valuations or auditors’ reports;
- Prospective investors should be aware that no established market exists for the trading of any securities or scheme interests that may be offered; and
- The Publication is subject to ASIC Class Order 02/273.