General CSF Risk Warning (Corporations Regulations Reg 6D.3A.10)
- Crowd-sourced funding is risky. Issuers using this facility include new or rapidly growing ventures. Investment in these types of ventures is speculative and carries high risks.
- You may lose your entire investment, and you should be in a position to bear this risk without undue hardship.
- Even if the company is successful, the value of your investment and any return on the investment could be reduced if the company issues more shares.
- Your investment is unlikely to be liquid. This means you are unlikely to be able to sell your shares quickly or at all if you need the money or decide that this investment is not right for you.
- Even though you have remedies for misleading statements in the offer document or misconduct by the company, you may have difficulty recovering your money.
- There are rules for handling your money. However, if your money is handled inappropriately or the person operating this platform becomes insolvent, you may have difficulty recovering your money.
- Ask questions, read all information given carefully, and seek independent financial advice before committing yourself to any investment.
Additional Investor Warning
- Enable Funding does not provide financial advice of any kind. Every prospective investor should read the share offer information provided by the issuing company (Offer Document); undertake due diligence about the industry, market opportunity and competitors; ask questions and seek independent advice from a qualified Australian Financial Services Licensee.
- Offer Documents are not intended to provide the only information on which an investment decision is made or be a substitute for a disclosure document, Product Disclosure Statement or any other notice required under the Corporations Act. Additional information may be needed including inter alia financial statements, business plans, ownership of intellectual or industrial property and expert opinions, e.g. valuation and audit reports.
- Offer Documents have been prepared by or on behalf of issuing companies and neither Enable Funding (aka Global Funding Partners Pty Ltd | AFSL 502802 | ABN 84602324658) nor its accredited members or consultants have undertaken an independent review of the information contained therein.
- Offer Documents may be subject to ASIC Class Order 02/273 or the CSF regime in Part 6D.3A of the Corporations Act.