Job match made simple.
Zimpla Holdings Ltd (eF: ZMP) has developed a cloud-based online software service (digital recruitment platform) powered by artificial intelligence.
Traditional employment search processes are superseded by directly connecting ‘talent’ (job seekers) with ‘opportunities’ (job providers) using automated job shortlist matches.
Machine learning algorithms engage, screen and rank candidates to better match talent skills to the right job within seconds.
Zimpla creates exceptional value for job seekers and providers by eliminating frustrating, costly and time-consuming manual search processes.
- Developed the technology to screen candidates and provide employers with a simple list of who would be best suited for each particular role
- Developed MVP and partner ecosystem underlying the AI Recruitment Platform and Talent Marketplace
- 4 years + 16,000 hours of R&D by data scientists and computer engineers
- Launched Australian beta product in 2017 with 10 agencies
- To be made available on JobAdder Marketplace with access to 2,000+ clients
- Early corporate test results suggest matching process is at least as good as using recruitment consultants to rank top candidates with the two noteworthy advantages:
- Time – Shortlisting is completed in seconds (instead of days or weeks)
- $ Savings – Zimpla subscription is a fraction of current recruitment costs
Use of Funds
Crowdfunding proceeds will further commercialise and scale core (B2B) technology. Remaining proceeds will further develop the secure online job candidate (B2C) portal to enable automated job seeker notification of suitable jobs that can be instantly applied for.
- Simple (B2B and B2C) – Zimpla is ‘Job Match Made Simple’.
- Fast (B2B) – Top candidate shortlist in seconds.
- Inexpensive (B2B) – Eliminate 80% of the manual CV review cost.
- Agnostic (B2B) – Increase diversity by eliminating human subconscious bias (the ultimate blind CV review).
- Broad (B2B) – Aggregate candidates from job boards, ATS, HR databases and referrals to simplify the process.
Pitch deck for Zimpla
No Pitchdeck found yet for this Opportunity.
No Videos yet
No Photos yet
Join Damien Roache (CEO of Zimpla) on 17 August for an exclusive webinar, and learn how the new Zimpla software is set to change the HR industry forever.Published: 17/08/2018
Join Damien Roache (CEO of Zimpla) on 17 August for an exclusive webinar, and learn how the new Zimpla software is set to change the HR industry forever.
Also learn what the recent integration of the Zimpla AI platform into JobAdder means for Zimpla’s commercialisation and global expansion.
View a recording of the webinar below: