Job match made simple.
Job match made simple. Talent discovery software platform powered by artificial intelligence algorithms.
Faster job search with lower recruiting cost.
This is an Australian CSF type offer (see FAQs for more information on what this means).
Zimpla Holdings Ltd (eF: ZMP) has developed a cloud-based online software service (digital recruitment platform) powered by artificial intelligence.
Traditional employment search processes are superseded by directly connecting ‘talent’ (job seekers) with ‘opportunities’ (job providers) using automated job shortlist matches.
Machine learning algorithms engage, screen and rank candidates to better match talent skills to the right job within seconds.
Zimpla creates exceptional value for job seekers and providers by eliminating frustrating, costly and time-consuming manual search processes.
- Developed the technology to screen candidates and provide employers with a simple list of who would be best suited for each particular role
- Developed MVP and partner ecosystem underlying the AI Recruitment Platform and Talent Marketplace
- 4 years + 16,000 hours of R&D by data scientists and computer engineers
- Launched Australian beta product in 2017 with 10 agencies
- To be made available on JobAdder Marketplace with access to 2,000+ clients
- Early corporate test results suggest matching process is at least as good as using recruitment consultants to rank top candidates with the two noteworthy advantages:
- Time – Shortlisting is completed in seconds (instead of days or weeks)
- $ Savings – Zimpla subscription is a fraction of current recruitment costs
Use of Funds
Crowdfunding proceeds will further commercialise and scale core (B2B) technology. Remaining proceeds will further develop the secure online job candidate (B2C) portal to enable automated job seeker notification of suitable jobs that can be instantly applied for.
- Simple (B2B and B2C) – Zimpla is ‘Job Match Made Simple’.
- Fast (B2B) – Top candidate shortlist in seconds.
- Inexpensive (B2B) – Eliminate 80% of the manual CV review cost.
- Agnostic (B2B) – Increase diversity by eliminating human subconscious bias (the ultimate blind CV review).
- Broad (B2B) – Aggregate candidates from job boards, ATS, HR databases and referrals to simplify the process.